Yes? Then GirlGuiding New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for you.
Our girls aged between 9 and 12 need another volunteer to join their team of leaders, so we can keep bringing more awesome into their world!
The girls meet on a Thursday between 6:15-7:30 pm.
As a volunteer you will:
• Have a passion to help inspire young girls to reach their full potential and learn new skills
• Be encouraging, assertive and patient
• Be a hands-on leader and learner
• Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
• Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
• Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
• Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
• Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential.
This role would require 2-4 hour a week commitment for planning and running activities.
If this doesn’t suit we would love to talk with you about other more flexible options that may suit.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Youth & Children
Applicants for this role are required to undergo Police vetting.
You can find out more about this process on the Police website: