- Recruitment and referral of potential volunteers (including Group Volunteers)
- Recruitment support, including advertising on our database and wider networks
- Consultancy and mentorship on involving and supporting volunteers through regular communications, our website and personal contact
- Access to current Volunteer Management resources and information
- Professional Development via training and support workshops (lower-cost for members)
- Access to the Tautoko Network,our unique not-for-profit support and advocacy group
- Promotion of the benefits and value of voluntary work and volunteer-involving organisations
In New Zealand 28% of the population volunteer at 114,110 non-profit organisations.
(Statistics NZ, 2013)
Becoming a Member
Becoming a Volunteering Canterbury Member is quick and easy. Once you are on board you can access our online services at your convenience, to publish new volunteer vacancies, edit advertisements, manage your volunteer applicants and more.
Find out more about:
If your organisation is a member and you haven’t used our volunteer database before, or you need assistance, please contact us.